Parallel52 is a foundation, with a board of directors and an advisary (honorary) board. In the board of directors the two founders of the network take place; Anke van Hal and Annemarie van Doorn. Even as representatives of the supporting partners of the network. Supporting partners are companies, governments or universities that sponsor the network.
- Initiate and manage projects of the Network
- Are members of the Programme Board
- Participate in projects
- Have their logo at the website
- Have a Company page on the website
- Have Free access to events organized by the Network
Supporting Partners pay a fee of € 2500 ($3500) or provide in-kind assistance per year.