Become a Supporting Partner!
The network requires time and effort to maintain its activities. That is why we are looking for partners who want to actively support the network. This might be with a financial contribution or in-kind contributions. Current partners have sponsored flights, facilitated virtual seminars, supported trainees, printed and distributed publications, hosted events etc.. We are looking for more of these partners both in Canada and Netherlands.
Supporting partners will sponsor us with 3500 CAD/year (€2500/year) or with an equivalent value of in-kind sponsoring. Every year you can decide to continue or stop your partnership.
Supporting partners get in return:
- A seat in the practice board, and with this influence on events, organization and progress of the network.
- One page of advertorial in the digital publication, which is printed and distributed at special occasions like September in Toronto and the Dutch Green Building Week.
- A corporate page at the website of the network.
- A mentioning at every event and the possibility to speak about the network and their involvement.
We hope we have made you enthusiastic about supporting Parallel52° network.
If you are interested please contact us at email@example.com.
We would like to thank and acknowledge our currents partners:
- Rotterdam Climate Initiative
- Walas Concepts
- Team V Architecture
- Paul de Ruiter Architects
- Mohawk College